*bizi-ness*

Busy for 3 weeks in a row. Yes i had been caught up between work, kursus n site monitoring.

I am not faking it. really. I luv so much wat i currently doin. Saya sayang kerja saya. Walaupun sebelum nie, half part of me macam x boleh nak adapt dis pavement thing, but rite now im just into it. Honestly, if u ask me sekarang dalam kepala saya, teori ape yg lebih banyak, yes i wud answer teori nak buat jalan rather than teori air. I wud say 60-40. Hmm but how bout my learning for 2 years in water n wastewater engineering. Ohhh tidak!!! Saya masih sayang saki baki teori air yg tinggal dlm kepala, n at d same time saya minat apa yang saya sedang buat sekarang. Totally 2 different things. Experience man..experience!!! Full of satisfaction. This is wat i want all dis while. Learning from degree to master in engineering, then u got d experience in lab and on site are juz another extra for me. Tak kiralah lain bidang or wat as long as u r still in engineering field.

For 3 weeks in a row, saya tidak masuk office. Starting wit my working trip to Perak having Audit Penyenggaraan Jalan wit JKR state n Konsesi. Its a whole new experience coz dis is my first time doing Audit Penyenggaraan Rutin n TMP. Sebelum ini, skop kerja saya hanya menjalankan Audit Penyerahan Jalan Persekutuan saja. So when i got d chance 2 do dis kind of audit, my big mouth spontaneously said yes. Hasil :19 NCR (non-compliance report) wit no objection. Belati, sila terima!!


Selepas rehat 1 hari di rumah, on Sunday morning, i with my colleague went to Kelantan for a Technical course on Asphalt Design. Its a hands-on course. Sangat menarik. Saya belajar macamana nak hasilkan premix. Sebijik macam buat kek (owhhh tetiba teringat cupcake. need to get them by 2moro). We had been divided into groups n luckily i been set up with 2 other guy mates. There were very supportive team mate. Bitumen, aggregates bla..bla.. everything in my pocket rite now. Thanx a lot 2 my boss for conducting such a course for us.

Then on Wednesday, im home (8 hours in a car walaupun ada driver was a nitemare to me. Kenapalah Kelantan nie jauh sangat. Tulang punggung boleh reput duduk lama sgt. Huhu). On the next day, saya diminta lapor diri pula utk monitor site for 2 weeks. I wish there r fullstop for a while in my schedule coz when u r doing too much works in a row, dari Utara to Pantai Timur, doing outdoor visits u wud feel sumhow ur body in a breakdown mode. Luckily (dammit) my first day on site, saya sudah kena turun site monitor piling works. Mula2 mmg macam x puas hati since i dun really get full briefing bout dis project, wat kind of pile they were using, how many, their method statement bla bla. Dahla muka big boss tu macam ** (better not to mention here). Dari i start report duty, muka big boss dh macam hangin semacam dengan i sbb x puas hati i kna pergi course hari Isnin. WTF!! dis course is about my work oke, 2 b exact my kerja utk cari makan while wat im going to do wit him for 2 weeks cuma utk i belajar bout building construction, so he shud understand well bout my skop kerja. Dia pun engineer jugak. Last minute dipanggil meeting, course, audit tu semua perkara biasa. He shudnt get mad in d first place if he really put himself in our shoe. Ni tak, once u dah lapor diri, nak buat kerja lain dah x boleh. I know he did it for d sake of us 2 get d whole thing in our learning process of building construction, tapi kalau dah kerja hakiki (i mean kerja yang memang u dapat gaji) u x siap, no point kan. Either u want 2 b a selfish person for d sake of belajar untuk tambahkan pengetahuan diri sendiri or buat kerja yang u makan gaji. Choose either one. Yang penting, u x ada kat site bukan pergi SOGO or JAKEL or wateva, tapi u pergi office n settle few things yang urgent. Salahkah????

Opps ini bukan entry utk meluahkan kegeraman actually coz i know tidak comel utk berbuat begitu, tapi entry ini untuk report ke mana hilangnya saya tanpa mengupdate anything here. Sorry for neglecting u my blog. Nanti ada masa i will upload photos sepanjang 3 mgu nie. Fun with new experiences.

I love being occupied. I love my learning process. I love my work. I love being busy woman.

I do believe dat 'a charming woman is a busy woman'.

Suka!!

p/s : owhh Lee DeWyze had won American Idol Season 9. Winning over Crystal Bowersox. I dun really put numbers of rank on them coz i juz luv both. So, since both were on finale, more than enuff for me. Opps not to 4get Casey James, i love u!!! U r genuinely hot...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally, baru tahu where you have been to for the past two weekz

lama tak nampak

Unknown said...

owww

as long as my boss tau sy kemana
dah cukup

;)