The seventh sign of the zodiac is concerned with
* partnership, relationships
* ideas, opinions, politics, diplomacy
* music, harmony, balance, romance
* tact, argument, self-control
* good manners, personal appearance
* refinement, sophistication, good taste.
* rational thought, ideas for social well-being
The Libran Personality
These are the general personality traits found in people who are typical of Libra. An unhappy or frustrated Libra may display some of the not-so-attractive traits.
* Good companion
* Has clear opinions
* Good negotiator
* Very strong beliefs
* Loving and romantic
* Sense of fair play
* Able to lead on behalf of good causes
* Uses intellect when going into action
* An excellent mediator
* Indolent or sulky
Inside anyone who has strong Libran influences is a person who is terrified of being alone. The fear is usually well controlled so the typical Libra always looks calm, collected, and in charge of any situation.
Good-natured and loving, Libras can also be petulant, and even objectionable, when asked to take orders. Similarly, they are extremely intelligent, yet sometimes gullible; they enjoy talking to people, yet can also be very attentive listeners.
Libran Lucky Connections
Colors : green, purple, pink
Plants : aloe, myrtle, rose
Perfume : galbanum
Gemstone : emerald
Metal : copper
Tarot Card : justice
Animal : elephant
* Features are generally well balanced.
* Face is pleasant, even when angry.
* There may be a dimple in the chin or in the cheeks or knees.
* Charming smile
The Libran Female
If a woman behaves in a way that is distinctive of the personality associated with the zodiac sign of Libra, she will have a tendency toward the characteristics listed below, providing there are no influences in her personal birthchart that are stronger than that of her Libra sun sign.
The typical Libra woman:
* is usually slim but curvy
* has large eyes
* has delicately flared nostrils
* has a large, well-shaped mouth
* has even teeth, often a gap between the front two
Behavior and Personality Traits
* is very aware of her looks
* takes care of her body and appearance
* uses her natural attraction to get what she wants
* presents her opinions with diplomacy and tact
* is excellent at partnership and teamwork
* loves luxurious clothes and perfumes
* has excellent powers of analysis
* will create a beautiful home
If a child behaves in a way that is distinctive of the personality associated with Libra, he or she will have a tendency toward the characteristics listed below.
Behavior and Personality Traits
The typical Libra child:
* is a really beautiful baby
* hates having to decide between two things
* does not like to be hurried
* likes candy
* always seems to know more about things than seems likely for someone of that particular age
* is kindhearted
* likes to be fair and be treated fairly
* can wheedle almost anything out of adults
* will obey rules if they are seen to be fair
* is usually neat and clean
* teenage Libras are romantics; they love warm water, bubble baths, and lazy days in the sun
Libra At Home
If a person has the personality that is typical of those born with a Libra sun sign, home is a place to retire to for rest and recuperation, ready for the next period of sustained activity. The Libra will have a tendency toward the characteristics listed below.
Typical Behavior and Abilities
When at home, a Libra man or woman:
* will spend time just lounging around listening to music or reading pleasant books
* will enjoy arguing about almost everything with all the family -- just for the sake of it
* uses good taste to create a place of harmony
* will be a very gracious host, offering good food and wines while making interesting conversation
* will keep the place tidy and clean, unless he or she has become resentful due to unfair treatment
Libras are liable to be involved with any aspect of the law, politics, or diplomacy. Their eye for design may lead them into areas such as fashion, art dealership, or graphics. They will also enjoy working in jobs that involve talking and presentation, such as promotional work. Many Libras are good at planning business ventures.
Libra and Love
To Libra, love is all. He or she tends to fall in love with love itself and is eager to share life with the partner. The Libran ideal is a life that is filled with the peaceful, rosy glow of romance. Libra in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
The typical Libra:
* is emotionally dependant upon the partner
* is casual and easygoing
* enjoys romantic settings
* will ignore the partner's shortcomings in return for love
* does not want a partner who is overly demonstrative
* glows with love for the whole world
* will do anything to avoid hurting the loved one
* gives the loved one complete attention
The typical Libra expects:
* to be supported and cared for
* faithfulness and loyalty
* to be free to get on with his or her work
* a partner to have his or her own separate interests
* to be amused
* to be admired and even exalted
The End of An Affair
If a Libra is rejected, he or she is initially demoralized. However, the Libra quickly takes action to try to redress the balance that has been lost.
Often the Libra will do anything to charm the loved one again, courting the partner as if for the first time.
If the rejection is final, the hurt Libra will disguise the pain he or she feels by searching once more for true love.
A Libra is most likely to reject a partner who makes too many demands on the Libran emotions. If this happens, the break will be as orderly and as well mannered as possible.
Libra and Friends
Libras are usually very social people who like to be on the go. Life for Libras revolves around keeping in touch with other people; this is what makes them happy.
Libras will work hard for a friend, giving of themselves tirelessly for days on end. When they become tired, they will need to rest completely. But friends should not mistake the Libran recuperation periods as a loss of interest.
Libras are loving friends and are unlikely to embarrass anyone with emotional outbursts. A Libran friend is honest and will treat a friend fairly.
They make sensitive companions for visits to events concerned with the arts.
Libras can occasionally try the patience of a friend with their indecisiveness.
They can be jealous of a friend who is better looking than they are.
Friends must also be aware of the periodic depressive moods into which Libras seem to plunge. Such moods can be lightened by genuine compliment.
Friends should never forget that the worst thing for a Libra is to be left alone for too long. If this happens, they can become irritable and sulky, and they can lose their self-esteem.
In general, if people are typical of their zodiac sign, relationships between Libra and other signs (including the complementary opposite sign, Aries) are as shown below.
Libra with Libra: Harmonious
Libra with Scorpio: Harmonious
Libra with Sagittarius: Harmonious
Libra with Capricorn: Difficult
Libra with Aquarius: Harmonious
Libra with Pisces: Turbulent
Libra with Aries: Difficult
Libra with Taurus: Turbulent
Libra with Gemini: Harmonious
Libra with Cancer: Difficult
Libra with Leo: Harmonious
Libra with Virgo: Harmonious
Libran Leisure Interests
Most typical Libras are not overly fond of vigorous, sweaty exercise. This offends their preference for a harmony of the senses. Whever exercise they do, it must enable them to stay relatively neat and unruffled. Many Libras have a lasting interest in the arts. Of these, music is a high priority.
On the whole, typical Libras pursue the following leisure interests:
* listening to music, studying music history, playing an instrument in a group, such as string quartet or a jazz band, listening to poetry
* dancing, especially graceful styles
* dressing with sophistication
* dining out in romantic settings
* the scientific side to cooking
* any kind of discussion group
Libran Likes and Dislikes
* pleasing surroundings
* getting notes, cards, and flowers
* a good, detailed argument
* being fussed over
* being admired
* people running errands for them
* credit cards
* having people around
* attending the finest details
* very small animals, even ants
* being of service to others
* sensible, tailored clothes
* mutable, subtle colors and textures
* loud arguments
* confused situations
* sloppiness, especially in public
* ugly places
* being pressured to make up their mind
* being told it is up to them to make a change
* any criticism of their chosen partner or project
Libra at Rest
A typical Libra loves a luxurious bedroom where he or she can lie around in blissful indolence. While at rest, the Libran mind is rarely still, always planning ahead.
Brigitte Bardot (Actress), Deborah Kerr (Actress), George Peppard (Actor), Julie Andrews (Actress and Singer), Mahatma Ganghi (Religious and Social Leader), Bob Geldof (Musician and Fundraiser), John Lennon (Singer, Songwriter, and Beatle), Oscar Wilde (Author), Franz Liszt (Composer and Pianist)
p/s : if there is any part of dis entry that perfectly describes u well...take it as kebetulan je k..nothin 2 do wit yg hidup or mati...hehe!! enjoy peeps!!!