*azeera's-march-wishlist*

Welcome Miss March!!!!! Here are a few of the things that are on my wish list this month.

1) Wish to have a quality time with my nephew, nieces, n all my family members esp kakak yg dah lama sy tak jumpa..huhu

                 

2) Meet up my master's geng, especially G-bet & junior kami ;p
4) Lepak with GG geng. Looking forward to have a 'mini-house-warming' soon ;p
                
5) Having long coversation over coffee with gud frens
                 

6) Watching movie @ cinema. Sejak kahwin saya & husband sudah jarang tgk movie di cinema since we opt to watch dvd at home. Lebih selesa & romantis. Uwekkk ;p

                 

7) Shopping spree (mostly adalah utk barang2 umah fav me n zul like cute mini arm chair, rug, OVEN.
                           
                                 
                                 

8) VACATION. Me n Zul always keep our mini-plan for a better & bigger future planning. End up bila nak pegi nie??? ;p

                          

9) STUDY. PHD waiting for me. The truth is i miss being a student and i cant wait to be a student again.

                        


10) Outdoor activities (nak diving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Im happy cos my father in law really support me, but not my hubby :( Selagi saya x jumpa 'ladies' diving class, means i wont get d chance to even see d diving pool ;p

                       

Can i get all dis before Miss January 2012 comes???

No comments: