*HL-Milk*

Since dah lama x update blog, kepala pun jam xtau nak letak tittle apa.So make it easier, HL-Milk je la ;p. But if u go through this entry, then u will know where i get d idea..Hehe

Ya ampunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (fav line zul) i 've been neglecting my blog like a month i guess. Owh correction, more than a month ok! (sigh). Yuh been bz counting day to day with my new workstation, wed preparation, berpuasa, meeting and bz wit handling-myself (haha kerenah berpuasa). And on top of dat dis is all happen due to my luvly lappy n broadband sudah hilang (dammit!!! siapa yg mencuri saya tidak halalkan). Since dis is ramadhan, i dun wanna put any 'F' line here (sila faham2 sendiri wat is F supposed to b). I am so devastated when i first noticed dat i lost my lappy coz there r sooooooooooooooooooo many things in there including my old time photos n d most important thing is my softcopy of master thesis (Tears). Luckily i still hav one in my office's comp (yessss!!! am sooooooooooooooo greatful i sempat buat copy b4 dis). Owhh yuh talking bout dat, just now after finished MKU meeting, i received a text from dis one-UTHM-staff. She informed me dat Mesyuarat Senat sudah putuskan yg saya sudah boleh jilid thesis saya (alhamdulillahhhhhh...which means wat i wished b4 to grad/finished my masters before my wedding tercapai. Again alhamdulillah).

Ok enough bout dat. Lets talk bout fasting month. Starting from day 1, i did enjoy bersahur n berbuka coz i make it everything as simple as could. Bersahur dengan oat cracker with coffee n HL chocolate milk (my first day puasa also marked my 1st time buying my own milk for my own drink. NEVER before. Saya tak suka susu dan saya x suka bau susu but since HL milk telah diperakui oleh kawan2 tiada bau susu i took d challenge n yes!!!! i agree. Tapi hav to make sure betul2 sejuk, klu x ....owhh cannot imagine how kembang my tekak might b). Hehe yes dat is one of major prob in handling-myself dat i told u just now ;p. So in my stock for bersahur, there r oat cracker, coffee, HL choc-milk, yeo's soya bean, kurma n roti with butter n sugar. Either one. Tp kebiasaanya memang HL milk n kurma sahaja. Talking bout berbuka, my-menu-wajib is 1 main menu which is either nasi or mee or meehon, kuih2, kurma n air. But usually during fasting month i seldom take nasi as my main course unless it is cooked by mama atau i makan kat luar together with my family (x logikla kan, klu semua makan lauk yg sama, n there r tiny portion of my mee or sumthing else on d table. Kalau org tgk mesti fikir mcm i ada penyakit berjangkit plak x boleh share;p). Owhh u must b confuse kan kenapa i asyik sebut mee, meehoon n kenapa tidak rojak, sate or makanan berat yg lain. Meehoon adalah my fav menu berbuka tp mesti kena ada cili padi. Confirm habis. Pendek kata, anything with cili padi, i sgt laju makan. Owhhh masak lemak cili padi!!!! 

Now, im waiting for our (me n zul) special treat for dis year untuk berbuka. Usually setiap kali fasting month, we gonna hav two-berbuka-date makan buffet di mana2 spot yg best. Mula2 i yg belanja n vice versa. Last year we went to Crowne Plaza KL. Delicious n variety. Worth it!!!! Dis year....br tgh propose list sbb nak cari tmpat yg dekat dgn masjid n absolutely got HALAL cert bukan senang kan. So..wait n seeeeeeeeeee. Kalau i rajin, i will put some food review here ok.


My work


Sampai office around 7 am  (bertukar to WPI for Ogos n September) rite after bersahur at 5am then terus mandi n bersiap utk kerja . Kerja ok. Seems like everything getting smoother from day to day (eventho there r lots of things lagi i kena belajar. IBut its oke coz there no time frame in learning process kan? Sampai bila2 pun u kena belajar). Everyday, i will get different task of work. So it was unpredictable yet fun n challenging.


If u just let urself go with d flow..everything gonna b easier. No regret. Believe me


Till next entry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Azeera

I suggest you have your iftar at Concorde either in Ampang or Shah Alam. Truely heaven.

By the way this is my first time knowing people that doesn't like to drink milk. Fresh milk is my all time favourite.

Unknown said...

Anonymous

guess what??
after goggling all d best place to berbuka n after double check d place got HALAL cert, we've been to Holiday Villa Subang

super variety
n all of the food sangat best

but d place not dat really cosy
agak sempit
n d food point juga ada yg agak jauh

but overall best!!!
recommended

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liza Othman said...

Azeera,
ade blog juge eh.. =D. jgn terkantoi ngan dato' dah la hehe..

diakui HL milk aje yg kureng rasa susu die. mmg fav tu. zeera ni 3rd person yg dikenali yg tak suka susu =D.

psl rotation tu..alaa..takpela. belaja bende baru~

Unknown said...

Liza

mcmana Dato' nak tahu kalau nak update blog kat ofis pun x dpt

tp dis week Dato' dh start cuti, so nie la time utk update

but suprisingly boss aku yg lama tahu tau (kau mesti tau sape kan??)

beb, next MKU bawak biscuit raya yg sedap2 tau ;p